The Commercial Agent is an individual who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. In addition, on a daily basis, he/she demonstrates the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving commercial professional who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
The Commercial Agent’s responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for seller leads.
- Closing those leads to appointments.
- Closing appointments to agreements.
- Providing high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategy (BPOs) for commercial real estate and spaces for lease.
- Marketing the property in tandem with Director of Operations in the launch a marketing campaign. He/she will evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed.
- Upon receiving an offer, the Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through closing. This includes referrals for financing and other professional partners.
The Commercial Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, webinars, with local and national teachings, when appropriate. This is a position that offers growth opportunities for either those new to the industry or experienced brokers. Career coaching, management, systems, support, and leads are available. Maine Real Estate License will be required.
The position is full-time and commission-based.
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com.