20,000sf Industrial Building For Sale: 41 Capital Ave Lisbon Falls
41 Capital Ave, Lisbon ME
This well-built and maintained industrial building is strategically located within the Lisbon Falls Industrial Park within the Commercial zoning district. Constructed by J.B. Brown in 1980, this concrete, steel, and metal industrial building is situated on ±2.22 acres with ±1 acre of parking.
Building features include:
- Three Phase power with 1,000 AMPS with two private submeters
- Wet sprinkler system
- Four (4) loading docks and two (2) overhead doors: Two 8’ loading docks; Two 10’ loading docks with plate and load levelers; Two 14’ drive-in overhead doors.
- Three Modine unit heaters (natural gas)
Tenant features include:
- Blue Ox Malt House, New Age Automotive
- ±7,500 sf vacant space across two units
- Medical Marijuana Business Uses are permitted with conditional use permit by the planning board. Uses Include: Registered Caregiver Retail Store; Registered Dispensaries; Marijuana Testing Facilities; and Manufacturing Facilities.
- Adult Use (Recreational) Marijuana Business Uses not currently allowed.