On November 9th, Magnusson Balfour owner/president and Designated Broker, Scott Balfour, will participate on a panel at the MaineBiz Momentum Convention workshop entitled, Naming the new CEO: Key Steps to Smart Succession Planning.
Along with three other business experts, this panel discussion will cover the critical components of exit and succession strategies including financial planning, employee stock ownership plans, selling outright, and overall best practices. Planning for the future may mean different strategies for different companies, and this workshop is an opportunity for participants to explore the many succession planning options, and how to best prepare for such a change.
During Scott’s 35 years in business brokerage and commercial real estate, he has worked with numerous business owners in the planning for and execution of selling their businesses. His expertise includes not only developing a successful sales strategy, but also assisting ownership with their exit plan and the transition to new ownership. His specialty is advising business owners through a successful sale process so both the business and owner thrive post-sale.
Why attend the Mainebiz Momentum Convention?
- Networking – Attendees will have the opportunity to visit with over 100 Mainebiz B2B companies!
- Learning – It’s a great opportunity to access seasoned pros in leadership and business.
- Products & Services – Vendors across the many fields of business resources will be on hand as Exhibitors under one roof. Magnusson Balfour will be at booth 414. Stop by to visit us and enter to win a Kindle e-Reader!
- Marketing – Bring your clients and customers along to attend with you, to introduce them to new information, your expertise, and have a unique opportunity to connect with them.
- Free Stuff – Enjoy some great food, many samples, prizes and giveaways galore!
For more information about the Momentum Convention, and to register, please visit: www.momentumconvention.com